cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRB_com.sap.portal.pcm.Title --> Title missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I have found a count of Collaboration Rooms with default configurations (as known from the SAP documents). But when I click at some of the page-links in the detail-navigation, I see that the page Title is not shown (see attached JPG).

Do anybody knows what or where I have to check to fix that? The configuration of the rooms looks as default. The last page (in the image named as: "Admin: Mitglieder und Raumbeziehungen") show the title correct.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Cengiz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I have found a temporary solution: With the PCD Inspector I am able to copy the property "com.sap.portal.pcm.Title" of a source iView to the target iView where editing of this property was not possible. After this, I just have edited the value. It doesnt work with the "empty:location" Language. Therefore it was required to select the accordant Country language (e. G. German).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a way how I can edit iView properties included in Collaboration Room Templates with the PCD Inspector (see attached file), but the property com.sap.portal.pcm.Title is not editable (except of the Title of Pages).

Does anybody knows how is that possible? Do I need a special role to do that?

Thanks,

Cengiz