Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP tables /SAPSLL/OBJIDX & /SAPSLL/OBJSSF

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

What is the purpose of subject tables in ERP? I have entries in both tables with different data.

I'm running programs /SAPSLL/MM0A_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3, /SAPSLL/SD0A_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3  & /SAPSLL/SD0B_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3 to clear the entries in table but it is not clearing the entries in table /SAPSLL/OBJSSF so I'd like to understand the design.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor

Hi Satish,

As far as I know, table OBJIDX records documents that could not be sent to GTS, due to some problem.

Table OBJSSF records documents that have been released in GTS, but could not be released for follow-on functions in the feeder system.  You can use Transaction /SAPSLL/DS_P_FLON_R3 to process the entries there.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Could you explain the later part of your response? If the documents are released in GTS, what following functions should they be released for?

Thanks,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The records in that table are those for which the corresponding transactional document in the feeder system could not be released by the call from GTS - perhaps someone was locking the document, or there was some other system problem.  The transaction gives a second chance to release them, so that the follow-on functions (for example, the creation of Deliveries) can be actioned.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

By looking at the documents in the table /SAPSLL/OBJSSF, something is amiss because the table has 10K+ documents.

Thank,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Then I guess you need to analyse, to find what those documents have in common.  And maybe try processing some of them?

Also, keep an eye on the newest documents in the list - if they are building up day-by-day, then perhaps it will be easier to work out what is happening.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave, thanks for your contributions.

I am trying to activate transfer of docs using MM0A/B/C and SD0A/B/C

so far only SD0A is actively transferring, so we have at least partial success.

looking in  /SAPSLL/OBJIDX I find all my deliveries, invoices and po's as yet untransferred. I do notice a field called Error and Number, an example below.

SAVEBLOCK - Document Blocked in GTS2

The number looks useful, is there any guide available? Searches online so far haven't revealed much.

Thanks

Philip

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

The field error "Save Block" is generally received if the document is incomplete on the GTS side either due to a missing mapping or information which is not available on the GTS side to complete it. This could include the document having a SPL or a license block as well.

The number you get in the table increases each time you attempt to re-transfer the document from ECC, it's basically a counter associated with that specific document. You can go on the GTS side using the reference document number and look under blocked documents or technically incomplete documents transaction to assess what's missing.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini, yes it does help, and yes you were right about the missing mapping. Reviewing the config afresh revealed missing config. Now that's sorted I have Orders, Deliveries and PO's all flowing nicely into GTS.

Thank you.

Answers (0)