cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 ESS HR Renewal 2.0: Blank landing page when opened in new tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I had to place a link to SAPUI5 Self-Services landing page at some client's web space.

Here's an example of the link:

I've discovered that if landing page is opened in a new tab, only a background is shown (no personalization tools, no chip catalog etc.) Even if you refresh the page (Ctrl+F5) or clear browser cache and cookies (Ctrl+Shift+Del) you will get the same result.

But... if you copy the link from your browser's address bar, open a new tab and paste the copied link to new tab's address bar - everything will work just fine.

That's why my next step was to exclude TARGET attribute from <a> tag like this:

After this my landing page was opened correctly, but in the current window (since the default value is target="_self").

But I really need to open landing page in a new tab.

I've tried different ways to place the correct link, but none of them worked out, for example:

Every time the landing page is opened in a new tab it is blank.

Any ideas what's the issue about?

Regards,

Anton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you raise an OSS message? As its not specific to HR, it ll go to the SPB team to check this. in past we have seen issues with the start URL and notes were released like this one 1965055 - Hotfix 1.16.9 for UI AddOn SP06 SC: UI2_SRVC) to support Portal Link resolution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for advice,

I will create an OSS message and once it's solved, I'll update this thread.

Regards,

Anton

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

once refer below :-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

Similar issue resolved by us by maintaining rite parameter in SPRO --> "sap Netweaver Gateway to Consumer"

Revert  if there is any calcification.

Regards

CRANGV