Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which SAP areas a SAP CRM Functional Consultant can explore his/her knowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working as an SAP CRM Functional consultant from previous 4 years in a good reputed organization. Now I want to explore my knowledge in some related areas of sap crm. Also i think there are not much opportunities for just sap crm functional consultants due to salesforce and ms crm. So please suggest should i start exploring additionally in some related sap module or CRM technical(web UI). What sap modules are somewhat related to SAP CRM. Should I start study from books or should i join some training institute?

Regards,

Kavita

12 REPLIES 12

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

SD might be a good option.

0 Kudos

Hi Kavi

If you want work with CRM please go to CRM technical WEBUI if you have strong knowldge on technical it will be advantage for you  if you want change your career from crm means go to srm or scm

Thanks

Nagarjuna.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your valuable suggessions.

How can I enter into SAP SD market without any previous experience of it? Should I go for any SD training? Or self study from books and net will be enough? Should I get the training only from SAP authorized centers or some other good training institutes are available in NCR region? Because SAP authorized centers are verry much costly.

Regards,

Kavita chaudhary

0 Kudos

Initially find an institute which is convenient (close to home or work). First learn the basics for 3 months. Later on find out a trainer who have some good no: of years real time experience. Or else you can select the latter option at the first place. Avoid SAP authorized ones unless for certification, because most students don't have a favourable response about the education quality and value for the money. However, it's all depend on you.  Moreover reading as much related material will always be an asset. This is only my opinion.Thanks and take care.

Good luck!

0 Kudos

Hi

Tell me where are you from Bangalore or Hyderabad if you are Bangalore i tell the institute or if Hyderabad i tell the good  institute or no if you want personnel information you can call

Thanks

Nagarjuna.T

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from new Delhi.

Regards,

kavita chaudhary

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion !

From where I can get the related reading material to SAP SD. If you have some, please mail me on gmail id -  "kavita.36.nit"  or share the link. I have got one book for now - SAP SD by glynn C. williams and following the same.

Regards,

kavita chaudhary

0 Kudos

Hi

Im Ram from Hyderabad.

Can you let me know, whcih institute if good for SAP SD Functional. I have domain experience of Business Development/pre sales for 8 years and am an end user of SAP SD and PS.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi

I dont know any institute in Newdelhi i think you can go with online classes

Thnaks

Nagarjuna

0 Kudos

Hi

igrow soft previously it was good but i dont know now

Thanks

Nagarjuna

0 Kudos

Hi

Are you are interested to learn SD why ypu cant select advanced like SCM SRM

Thanks

Nagarjuna

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I understand that to make entry into the SAP Market, i think SD has more opportunities than CRM. Correct me if im wrong.

Also i was told by one of my friend that CRM has limited opportunites and very few clients will go for it.

Please advice.

Regards

Ram