cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC Service Ticket for New Hire

Former Member
0 Kudos

In HREIC how would you create a service ticket for a new hire, who does not have a PERNR yet in HR?

We need to create a service ticket to hire a new employee, but they are not assigned a PERNR yet. So EIC will not allow us to create the service ticket.

Since hiring new employees is a regular HR activity, I figure there must be a way in HREIC to create a service ticket without PERNR.

Can someone please help me ?

Thanks
Ramin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is possible by treating them as an external contact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain how? If I enter an external contact it still requires a PERNR before allowing me to create a service ticket.

Even if I am able to create a ticket without a PERNR, is there a way to enter the employee ID at a later time into the ticket when the new employee has been given a PERNR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevermind. I got it working.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So here's the problem: When we create the ticket for an "External Contact", how can we assign the new hire's employee number to the ticket at a later stage?

The ticket will need to have the newly hired employee number so they can search by the employee id.

Any idea?

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Related activity would be one option or if this is a common occurrence we have built a custom solution for other EIC customers of ours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Building a custom solution is easy, I just wanted to see if there is a standard option.