cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Upload UI element is not working in IE11

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a Webdynpro ABAP application running in the Portal. The FileUpload UI element used in this application is not working in IE11. After browsing a file and clicking on the Upload button, a blank page is opened and the popup which has the FileUpload UI element is hanging.

We are on EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0. SAP_BASIS release 7.4 SP7 and SAP_UI release 7.4 SP8

How can this issue be resolved? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denniss_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jeena,

we also had some strange effects in IE11 and solved them by activating the compatibility view (menu extras) for the page.

Maybe this helps you, too.

Regards,
Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dennis for the reply. I selected the Enterprise mode as ON from Tools menu and that resolved the issue.

0 Kudos

Hi John,

We also has this issue and found that in tools menu Enterprise Mode is not available. Do you have any sugessions ?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using FPM chart uibb and need standards mode so can't shift to enterprise mode. Facing the same problem. Any suggestions/solutions discovered so far.

Thanks,

Aleem.

0 Kudos

Hi Aleem,

Earlier I also used to have same type of issue. While using upload UI element in P&F, upon clicking on upload button, screen freezes. Struggled to get that resolved and finally it resolved by clearing the cache of browser and doing some cache settings. If needed pls liase with me on my personal id so that I can help you to share the settings which I have done if it could help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

We are also facing issue with uploading file from IE11, Please share what cache settings or other settings you did to resolve the issue

Thanks

Deepti

Answers (0)