SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Banking : SAP Service Marketplace : Media Library Tutor Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been searching for a quite long time, to get the "Media Library Tutor Files" in SAP Service Marketplace  for SAP Banking.

If anyone aware of the path , requesting you to kinldy let me know.it will be a great help for me.

Regards,

Reenu John

3 REPLIES 3

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=&_HIER_...

Hi Reenu,

Please logon to SAP Service Market place with your ID and here is the Link for the same

Then you have to go as mentioned in the below screen shot

On your right you will see the Technical Information, and you will find rest all on the Main Page itself

0 Kudos

Hello Bhargav,

Thank You For The Reply, But i am searching for the "Media Library Tutor Files"  for SAP Banking.

I have searched the mentioned path before posting the query in SCN , its not exist here.

Note : As you mentioned that in the right side of the screen shot there is "Technical Information" like the same way there has to be a  "Media Library Tutor Files".

Regards,

Reenu John

0 Kudos

Hi Reenu,

If it is not there what you need it is not there.

What you are looking exactly in the Tutor files? May be if I can help you.