cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In one of my client production process, while they are doing their production activity in one plant (Exmpl: Plant: WXYZ) and GR receiving in plant by giving Planing plant (Exmpl: Plant: ABCD), due to this user again using the 301 movement type and transferring the stock to different plant (Exmpl: Plant: EFGH).

But they want to avoid the 301 movement type and GR should be happened at in EFGH plant directly even though they maintain planning plant in the production.

Any flash lights to do this requirement and please let me know on ASAP....

Regards,

GM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for online doc...

Regards,

GM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

You can do this with Special procurement key 80 for your finish product.

The requirement is trasferred from planning plant to production plant, and when you do GR against production order in the production plant, the stock is updated in the planning plant directly.

Please refer SAP help link

Production in Alternative Plant - Special Planning Processes - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

There is no MRP-run in this current process. I hope this functionality will helps if MRP run is there apart of this any other solution please..

Regards,

GM.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Now it's up to you how you convince your client to implement MRP or continue MB1B 301 movement.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

I hope the withdrawal concept can be used for my case, so that i want to avoid the 301 movement type and MRP is not implemented?

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

I hope the withdrawal concept can be used for my case, so that i want to avoid the 301 movement type and MRP is not implemented?

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

If i maintain this SPK and with out giving the plant will the system generate the reservation against to this requirement.

Regards,

GM.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Why dont you test your self in quality system and then come back.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep I am on it and just asking for the confirmation if possibility is there or not...

Regards,

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

SPK withdrawal concept is working with-out MRP for my reqmnt.

Regards,

GM