cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Error message does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

I am FI consultant and I have been requested to activate the Credit Limit for our customers on SAP.

And as long as the issue is FI - SD I made its configuration following a very good thread on the forum which is  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28086

such blog guided me step by step and I made all the desired config. and master data as mentioned.

However the issue is:

At the time of test on QAS I found that I can do an invoice for the customer and when I exceed the credit limit the system gives me just WARNING message that I exceeded the credit limit however the configuration has been set for ERROR in order not to allow user posting any invoice for a customer exceeded the Credit Limit.

Kindly advice and guide me what could be the reason for that and how to solve it.

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Hope you are using automatic credit control at order level.

Please paste the screenshot of the credit control settings  (OVA8).

Regards

jobi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmed,

what is your feedback on this..?

Please update, as this is regarding an important function.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi for your concern and please accept my apologize due to of business with many else issues.

Actually what you have said I did exactly and the mistake was from my side, where I thought it will be working also with invoicing the customer from FI FB60.

But, later I realized that it must be from regular cycle from the SD starting with the Sales Order, and when I tied it normally I found that it is working correctly.

again thank you very much for your concern and help;

Best regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Answers (0)