cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPMOlapMemberO with Balnk member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to override the epmolap member with one conditional cell i.e Q2 , my formula is = EPMOlapMemberO(Q2,"[TIME_WK].[H1].[2015.WK.40]","2015.WK.40 - Week 40 FY15","","000"). it working fine while Q2 <> blank.

if Q2 is blank it retrieving the  2015.wk.40 , but i don't need the 2015.wk.40 values.

Can any one help to avoid the 2015.wk.40. values

Regards.

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

If Q2 is blank then don't override it !

Kindly explain full requirement.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is if the month having the more than 4 week i.e 5th week i have to display it.

my cell Q2 get value if the the 5th week in the month, then  Q2 fetch with epmolapmember,

(EPMOlapMemberO(Q2,"[TIME_WK].[H1].[2015.WK.40]","2015.WK.40 - Week 40 FY15","","000"))

its working fine.

when the month don't have the 5th week, then my Q2 cell is balnk and it fetch with epmolapmember , resulting is it displying the 2015.WK.40 values, but it has to show null values.

Regards.

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrkant,

Fyi...

Q2 cell is balnk here but it retrieving the 2015.wk.40 value

Regards.

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved ...

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

good that you solved, but please don't think only for yourself explain also what was the solution, assigning to this message the "correct answer" if the solution was given by another user assign him the "correct answer",  this will help other users with same issue to find quickly how to solve it.

Regards

Roberto

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the blog post to check how these types of reply can create a confusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when      Q2 <> " " IN EPMOlapMemberO(Q2,"[TIME_WK].[H1].[2015.WK.40]","2015.WK.40 - Week 40 FY15","","000"),  i applied if condition on Q2 , i inserted one column in report  and replicated the value when the Q2 <> " " in EPMOlapMemberO(Q2,"[TIME_WK].[H1].[2015.WK.40]","2015.WK.40 - Week 40 , and applied the conditional formatting on that column when it will be balnk.

Like that i resolved.

Regards.

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the mistake what i have done.

I was in little busy, that's why i didn't share.

Next time it will not repeat.

Regards.

Surya

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

thanks for giving the solution now you can mark this as "correct answer" instead of "helpful" so for the other users it's clear what was the solution.

Thanks and regards

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Shrikant suggested, you can create another cell with an IF formula, so that if Q2 is blank, the value is replaced with whatever value you want.

Then refer to this new cell in your EPMOlapMember formula instead.