cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BS_OVP_BP_ALL error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want enable ERP Vendor and ERP Customer both for customer create change request processing. We Create special BP group id mapping same number range for vendor and customer.

I created new Change Request Type and assigned the following user interface application and configurations to get all tabs enabled for user interface.

Application : BS_OVP_BP

Config : BS_OVP_BP_ALL

This application was working as expected earlier. We were able to create customer and vendor both with same business partner number with single change request number.

But,it is throwing the following error when we execute the change request.

No valid target content found. Please help me? Is this behaviour due some other chages in mdgimg?

Error scrren attached.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

I think the framework is not able to find the right CR type. Can you check if the right business activity , CR types are maintained. Check the below activities.

Regards,
Raghu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all valuable answers.Yes, it was due to missing entry in link log actions with UI APPLICATION AND BUS.ACT.STANDARD DEFINATION.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joe,

it is a problem with the assingment of logical action and UI application,please check that.Aslo as mention in the replies check the NWBC roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be missing the FPM application configuration. Did you change it? Did you create a new FPM config.? Did you create a new NWBC role?