Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a query with respect to SAP Dispute management for credit Memo scenairo. i followed below steps.

1) create a invoice

2) linked to dispute

3) created credit memo

4) cleared credit memo

My concern is when i complete this process,

I expect my dispute amount in t.code UDM_DISPUTE under Disputed Amount column should have nill value and Credited column should have my credit memo amount, Its not happening, Could you please suggest possible reason for this.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Share dispute case and log details, so that I can analyze and come back to you 

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

I have given reference as invoice document number.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

In credit memo if you link invoice number correctly then surely it will update in the credit amount field in the dispute case. can you share the screen print of the credit memo where you are linking the invoice document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In credit memo you should assign invoice number in this field. Try this surely it will work.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Naresh,

Its working perfectly fine.

Regards,

Jain

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

when you are creating credit memo you should give reference of  invoice document number then it will update in credit amount field in the dispute case. In your case it might me updating in cleared manually field after clearing am I right ?

Coming to disputed amount at any time it contains the current total of the disputed items.

Hope this information will help you.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh/Mahmoud,

Please find screenshot of my dispute case.

Let me know what would be reason for amount not reflecting in credited filed for credit memo.

Thank you very much for all your time.

Regards,

Jain

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I did the same test in my QAS.. it works properly.. i create a dispute case and assign partial payment and then i created a credit note with reference to original invoice and i finally cleared them through F-32.. it works properly.. as below screen shot.. could you advice the steps that you took..

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you Share screen shot for the Dispute case?

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady