cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Quotation Name IN FCZZ without using CPE?

shreyas_thakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

We are facing an issue while creating Commodity Master Data on Quotation tab via FCZZ.

We are not using the CPE engine.

We have maintained Commodity Logistics/ non CPE data but same isn't appearing in F4 for quotation tab.

Also, it asks for maintaining the Quotation Name. Where we should do the necessary settings?

Please help! 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas,

Under the  Commodity (Logisitcs, Non CPE) node, there is Commodity Treasury Node, here please Define quotation sources and assign Logistic Quotations sources, Maintain the quotation source (non CPE) in field QtSrc Oil.

You may also want configure the other nodes in Commodity treasury for relevant quotation sources and types.

Regards,

Nikhil

shreyas_thakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

Thanks for the reply.

we have tried making the settings even prior, but it doesn't let me insert any quotation name.

Please see the following snapshots, that will help you understand our problem better

We have also made necessary settings in Commodity Logistics ( Non CPE)

Still we are facing following error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas,

The quotation Names have to be maintained in Commodity (CPE) node. Only from there you can link the quotation source to quotation Name. Even though you may not use CPE, a quotation name is an actual representation of a commodity and hence it needs to be maintained.

Infact in FCZZ the quotation source is always assigned via quotation name. Even in FC17 , to enter prices for the commodity it will be based on your quotation Number and quotation source.

Regards,

Nikhil

shreyas_thakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

Thanks.

Exactly my point. All roads are bringing me to CPE and we do not have the license for the same nor do we want to opt for them as we use some third party system to serve the purpose.

Is there any other way or should i create some Customize solution like table at the back end and work on exits?

Please give me some clarity regards to Licenses.

Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shreyas,

The Node Treasury (Logistic CPE) is one of the  step in configuring the Logistics to TRM integration for creating commodity exposures based on CPE. It is to maintain check over what information the exposures would carry when they are created in TRM for Risk management. According to me, this node does not have Licensing implications. I believe this node is part of FIN_FSCM-TRM* Business Function and not LOG-TRM* BFs.

The reason why i believe this is , after EhP5 all the commodity master data requires the creation of Quotation names, Sources etc. so customers who do not use CPE or Integration from logistics would still need to create this info.

But the best way to confirm this would be to create a OSS and get it double checked.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shreyas_thakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

Thanks !

Will let you know what SAP says.

Regards