Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Allocation

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to assign in one payment allocation "Payment Advices" and "Other Payments" as well. But this the system doesn't allow and the following error message will be displayed:

"Combining advices of advice collection and other payments not possible".

Does anyone have an idea how we cayn post it?

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Katrin Gruber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

what do you mean with other payments? Or what is it in your concrete issue?

The error message says "payment advices of advice collection"...is it right, that you have more as one advice to allocate?

I think the concrete case is more transparent to the community if you would give us more details of the allocation: How many advices from how many different customers/suppliers? Which other payments? etc

Best Regards,

Andreas

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

in this case we have 7 Bank Transfers based on manual payments and 2 Payment Advices assigned.

The support colleagues are currently working on the issue. Once we have a solution I will shared in this discussion.

Best regards!

Katrin

katrin_gruber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesh,

many thanks for your reply, but it doesn't solve the problem. The assigned payment advices are definitely not confirmed yet. Furthermore it is not possible to assign directly to customer/supplier because the respective open item is already cleared with Payment Advice. From technical point of view it would be possible to post as "On account Payment" but this would be wrong from accounting side.

I have raised an incident.

Best regards!

Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

You can follow the Case Document < 1908808 > to resolve the error message.

Please let me know if the issue is still not resolving upon following the steps in the case document.

Thanks

Lokesh Sharma