SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warraty Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can you help with my issue with regards the condition type.

In claim, i have condition A and Condition B.

Case is, Condition A 15% will active if the net amount is $4999 or less then condition B is inactive.

However, if amount reach to $5000 and above, Condition A 15% will inactive and Condition B which have $50 will be active.

It works as expected.

But if the no price or $0.01 then Condition A is inactive and Condition B is active.

This result is 50.01 + tax (system read that there an amount so tax also calculate).  This is incorrect.

Im expecting to have the condition A to be active.

Ive check the configuration excluded groups of Condition Type but i dont think there a problem on how it configured.

Pls. help.

Thank you in advance!

AJ

2 REPLIES 2

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Can you provide some more clarity condition types definition, are both Condition type A & B defined with same condition class & calculation type?

In my view one of the them have different condition class or calculation type, this could be the possible concern.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Sorry for a late response. Thank you taking time to check my issue.

I have found the solution for this.

Solution: Add routine 38 to a condition in Condition formula for alternative calculation type.

This is to ensure the Exclusion w/ value 0.

I have tested this and it work as expected.