cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MDAS service while processing a request from AOLAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using BO 4.1 SP4 version.While using BEx query as a source in the Analysis Edition For OLAP,we are facing error like"An error occurred in the MDAS service while processing a request from Analysis, edition for OLAP. Try the operation again. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator. (AOC00041)".The description as "Failed to get representation: RuntimeException occurred : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The BICS ValueException type [NO_OPERATION] is not supporte".

Please suggest on this.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat:

Please see this thread:

Looks like there is a possible fix coming in BI4.1 SP5 patch 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tammy Powlas,

In my BEx query,i dont have Hierarchies.More over for other queries,i could able to create AOLAP reports with out any issues.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Venkat

I_MCA
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

AOC00041 is a generic error message which basically means something unexpected went wrong. As it only impacts certain queries I suggest you contact support. They can capture logs and explore what is happening. In advance, please look at a query which fails and another which works and identify any differences. Also, if you have Analysis Office does it fail with the same query? That will be useful information for support too.

Regards