cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Theme Designer with NWBC for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NWBC Experts

Kindly I want to apply custom theme for html nwbc , i have used ui theme designer , its work fine with desktop NWBC , but nothing happen in NWBC

for html , knowing that am using custom role to open hcm transactions .

I have tried to add webdynpro applicatio to my menu , it come with the theme , but for the NWBC itself (menu,....) nothing changed

we have NWBC for html version 3.5.x.x , when I contact our basis to update the version to 3.6 , they said it not possible , and he sent me the below

reply :

To use Netweaver Bussiness Client version 3.6 just add /ui2/ to URL to be like the following link :-

please advise me what is the problem exactly

below is snapshot of the menu that i got :

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please and advise ....

Regrads

Ghadeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

The version 3.6 is already in your system, but it might need to be activated. Go to SICF and expand

Default_host --> BC --> UI2.

Right click the NWBC and activate that.

To access the version 3.6. You can use transaction /n/ui2/nwbc then you get the URL as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe it is a documented restriction, see page 7 of the presentation . Since 3.6 will be the last version of NWBC for HTML which is to be replaced by Fiori Launchpad, it is possible that it will never be supported. However, you should be able to use the standard themes, e.g. sap_corbu with NWBC for HTML.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli

Yes I can use standard theme but not corbu ,this one not worked ,please advise what is the possible reason

And our client request custom theme , what we can do for that

Regards

Ghadeer