cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Formatting sheet - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checkbox near Hierarchy Level formatting, Dimension Member/Property Formatting and other headers -are not responsive to check and uncheck.

EPM Formating shee is not getting applied on the reports

Note: Uninstalled EPM addin several times and reinstalled. It is SP20

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyani,

Kindly share the screenshot of report and formatting sheet.

Shrikant

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide number of screenshots with report and formatting sheet?

Vadim

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S. And what about well known MS security updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, based on the security updates: deleted MSForms.exd several times befor logging in EPM Addin and opening a report. But after opening a report, this .exd file gets created in temp folder. Not able to control this. Edit report is not enabled for existing reports. This is one issue still open. Not able to resolve the issue of Edit report.

But it allows creation of new reports.With respect to formatting sheet: EPMFormatting sheet is not allowing to check the boxes and it is also not getting applied on the reports.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, resolve the issue with MS updates... Uninstall MS updates

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vadim

I have checked the MS updates and I dont have the security updates in the system mentioned in SAP note 2107965.

Whenever I open the EPM input form/report, it creates .exd file in temp folder. Edit report is disabled and epm reports are not recognized as reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried making sure the sheet is assigned to the appropriate formatting sheet?

On the EPM ribbon, click View Formats.

Then, select the appropriate worksheet with your report, and click inside the report.

Then, go to Options > Sheet Options > Formatting tab > select Apply Dynamic Formatting, and then choose the appropriate Default Formatting Sheet.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeff, It is already set in Sheet Options as well as Edit Report. But still not working. Looks like EPM Formatting sheet by itself has some issue as it is not allowing to tick the checkbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may seem like a silly question, but do you have a hierarchy defined in the report you are using?

Jeff