cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LCC Summary Report - Display Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got a question in regards to the LCC Summary Report and what criteria needs to be fullfilled for Labor information to be shown.

We are currently tracking User Labor on indirect and direct LCCs, although the Data is shown in the Activity Log and within the Supervisor Time Edit and Approval Activity, i don't get anything displayed in the LCC Summary Report, independent of the Approval state of the Labor.

I got some entries in the Summary Report for presumable SFC LCCs, but can't really figure out what the missing link is.

So it would be really helpfull to know wether the LCC Summary Report only supports SFC LCCs or which criteria needs to be fullfilled that it also shows User LCCs.

We are currently on ME 15.0.3

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the meantime i found out, that the LCC Summary report really only shows SFC Labor,

on that i have a follow-up question.

During my testing i found that only Shop Orders will show up in the LCC Report which had a LCC attached at the Shop Order Release.

If i release a Shop Order with no LCC attached, but change the LCC manually by using the "Change SFC Labor Charge Code" activity, it still won't show up in the summary report, which at least to me seems like unexpected behaviour. Could somebody determine if there is a reason for this behavior?

0 Kudos

Hi!

The report retrieves data by Shop Order ID. But "Change SFC Labor Charge Code" activity deals with LCC assigned to SFCs.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that information helps, thank you!