Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Receipts in Travel Expenses Report

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting following error while entering "Receipts" for Travel Expenses report from Portal.

We are on EHP7.

We can submit receipt from PR05 where I can see "Receipt Country"  in PR05 but this field is missing in portal screen ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the customizing of the schema for the web interface ?

You can have different settings for sapgui and webgui interface

Please use transaction FITVFELD_WEB

Regards,

Christophe

former_member236708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

I am not sure what setting to check, but for Malaysia - 14, setting appears as per below ..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please check the table V_706D_B and V_T706B1. Also check the T-code FTXP.

Thanks'

Gautam

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK I've never realize but I have the same behaviour than you.

So in fact you should customize additional information for each expense types where you want to show the receipt country.

For that go to view V_T706B1_B and for each expense type you should add the receipt country (country and region).

regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first, pls check Global Settings for your trip provision variant in IMG master data area:

a) Which tax code has been assigned as default 0%? Does it exist at all in the system? If not, adjust it.

If default tax code is wrong or missing, some background validation in WebDynpro will cause errors. Receipt area of WebDynpro has much more checks inside, or doing them in a different way, or at a different point of entry compared to PR05. This is where your first message may come from.

b) What is defaulted setting regarding receipt country? Defaulted based on header country or not? Mandatory or not? This is where your second message comes from.

If country has been set to mandatory, your receipt settings need to reflect this as well. In PR05, you have receipt country in table overview AND in receipt details. In WebDynpro, you DO NOT have this in the table overview but only in receipt details. So you need to activate it there, as Christophe (greetings to you!) mentioned.

cheers, Michael