cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No extended BDOC message found

0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I am facing with a peculiar Middleware issue while doing request download of Material master from ECC. The BDOC is showing in GREEN status and even I have not seen any Inbound Que is struck. But the product is not there in COMM_PRODUCT table.

When I did a BDOC analysis I found that the following message getting displayed "No classic data for BDOC message found" and "No extended data for BDOC message found".

Even in the Request Monitor(R3AR3) the block is showing as "0" rather it should have been 1.

Have done all the pre-requisite configuration steps as per the SAP CRM Middleware best practices in both SAP ECC and SAP CRM and ironically I don't have any issue when BP is getting replicated from SAP CRM to SAP ECC.

Also I have gone through some SCN threads where some of the guys have come across the same issue and even they have reported as it is fixed but unfortunately they have not updated the solution though.

Please share your thoughts to nail down this issue and I would really appreciate any help which can solve this issue.

Regards

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

Please check if you have maintained any filter for the business adapter object MATERIAL in transaction R3AC1. If maintained, only the materials specified in the filter would be loaded to CRM system from ECC.

Hope this helps,

~Athreya

0 Kudos

HI Athreya,

No I had ensured all the filters for the business adaptor object MATERIAL is taken out.

Please let me know if there is something else which is causing this issue.

Regards

Shashidhar

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be possible that the filter table in ECC, CRMFILTAB has filter entry maintained for the object MATERIAL. Please check if there is no filter entry maintained in the above ECC table.

Hope this helps,

~Athreya

0 Kudos

HI Athreya,

There is no filter maintained in the ECC for the table CRMFILTAB for MATERIAL business object.

Please let me know if there is something else.

Regards

Shashidhar

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am still waiting to hear from you guys please let me know if you have some inputs to fix this issue.

Regards

Shashihdar

0 Kudos

I have fixed this issue by myself and thank you for the little help....

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post the solution for the issue here?

Regards,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

Most probably the issue is with the length of the product id which you were passing in the request download in case there is no filter setup.

Anyway's the issue you have said got resolved but still showing in not answered thread. I would request please share the solution will be helpful for others and mark the question as answered.

Thanks,

Prem

0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Sorry I was busy in other issue due to which I could not update the solution and as you have mentioned in your thread that was the solution for request download.

In case of Initial download I set the indicator for "Display Leading Zeros" in the IMG customizing and the steps to navigate is as follows,

IMG-->CRM-->Cross Application Components-->SAP Products-->Data for Converting the Product ID

Thanking all of you again.

Regards

Shashidhar