cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigating Controls Practices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I think I got all the necessaries details to find mitigating controls: risk code, risk type, transactions code, etc...

My problem is the following: my boss does not want me to find the answer by myself. he wants me to find mitigating controls already tried and successfull for each of my conflicting transaction.

Unfortunately, I found very few concrete answers on the Net as people seem to refer to internal control for that kind of matter...

I was wondering if any document compiling mitigating controls corresponding to transaction codes was existing? It would be VERY helpful!

If not, I could give you any details you need and would be amazingly greatful for your help if your are a mitigating controls expert.

Thank you very much in advance,

Eva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eva,

a long time ago I have published two documents in regard to mitigating controls. Please refer to:

As you can see it depends pretty much on the business scenario and your requirements. Each company deals differently when it comes to risk management and definining compensating controls. Hence you have to consider the best approach for your company and get the approval from the stakeholders.

Let us know if you have specific questions.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

I already read those documents but finally found my answers the time my question was moderated... I was probably not clear enough!

Anyway, thank you very much for publishing these documents, they are very useful!

And thank you for your answer,

Eva