Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 7.0 ehp4 release date

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any info on CRM 7.0 ehp4 release date ? or what is included or functionality enhancement ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Ehp4 of CRM has been released yesterday to all customers.

see Help portal:

help.sap.com/crm704

Davide

bruce_li
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I found following new update for EHP4 release information, please have a check.

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/webclient-ui-framework/blog/2015/11/12/webcuif-ehp4-sp01--release-n...

Best Regards,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/pam

last week I saw CRM 7.0 EHP4 mentioned in the Product Availabiltiy Matrix:

- Release to Customer: Estimated for Q1/2016

no details yet regarding content

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks J. Uenk for the information!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wonder if anyone can provide a more accurate date - Q1.2016 can be anything from early January to late March. We are currently planning an upgrade from CRM 7.0 EHP2 to EHP3 in Q2.2016 - it would be great to go directly to EHP4 - but this would require that it can be made available mid Q1.2016, so that we can upgrade our Development and Test system.

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Given the Netweaver / kernel issues we saw on Netweaver 7.40 on about SP05, I'm not sure it would be wise to want/use a system based on Netweaver 7.50 unless you like to be bleeding edge or willing to trade some stability for new functionality.  In theory your approach makes sense but my past upgrade experience should even caution me.

During my EHP1 -> EHP3 upgrade, the CRM functionality was pretty stable, but the abap stack/kernel had some issues that would have dangerous if we had been in a high volume environment.  This included problems with the ICM and work processes randomly quitting. For the record SAP eventually fixed all those issues via kernel patches.

Unless there is a business requirement that requires a new feature EHP4, I would go with EHP3 latest support stack and wait until EHP4 is fully cooked given your timeframe.  EHP3 is "ready for HANA" and also has easy full support for the new stuff like the fiori apps and enhanced groupware integration, has the easiest path right now in getting customer connection enhancements delivered by SAP.  We have been running EHP3 for over a year now and it's been very stable(once the kernel was fixed). 

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

As currently EHP4 is not released to customer yet, I have revised KBA 2171073 and removed EHP4 from it.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found couple of KBA's which has EHP4 reference too in case you want to update.

Rgds,
Shobhit

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

We are taking actions to correct KBAs internally. These KBAs will be updated soon.

Thanks and regards,

Maggie

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You can check the product availability matrix in SMP to get the latest information. Currently the successor of CRM EHP3 is not yet determined.

Best regards,

Maggie

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

on sap marketplace I saw oss note referring software component BBPCRM 714.

For example:

2015042 - Cannot assign IPs on WebUI

2045009 - Word integration Shortdump with Webservice

which version of the CRM is? The ehp3 should be BBPCRM 713.

regards

Davide

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't know the release date but the ehp 4 of CRM should be out soon.

take a look at OSS note

2171073 - Customizing Node "Data Cleansing" is not available in SPRO

they make explicit reference to ehp 4 of CRM.

If you have any information please share!

regards

Davide

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

There is a mistake in the mentioned KBA. There is no official information about the successor release of EHP 3 for CRM 7.0 yet. The KBA will be corrected to remove the EHP 4 related statement soon.

Best regards,

Maggie

former_member998879
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie Su,

thanks for your reply,

and what about notes that refer to the software component BBPCRM 714?

Just for example:

Regards

Davide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I had a look and CRM 7.0 EhP4 does not seem to be on the list of upcoming Ramp Up products.

James

ocpjcp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe there is no new EHP after 3.

Any SAP guys out there to confirm this ?

Parveen