cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product found in catalog view but not in catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have strange scenario. I am selected a catalog from COMM_PCAT_ADM and displayed the catalog views. In one of the view XX, the product YY is present. But when i directly navigate in the catalog, i dont see the product. Just wondering how it is possible.

Any pointers will be very useful.

Thanks

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen and Hemendra,

The issue is that we are not able to see a product in the web shop and when we checked in the backend, the product is present in the view to which the BP is assigned but the product is not seen in the actual catalog where the view is present.

Thanks

Lakshman

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshaman,

Have you checked the below role

Web Channel Manager --> ECO-MANAGER

and have you also done XCM setting for product catalogue for Shop, if not please go through the below help link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/46/24a62995654a8d8dc80a2332eec505/content.htm

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemendra,

I checked all of that and everything looks fine. All other products are fine except for this product. Also this product is seen properly in the web shop a month back but now it is not. Only thing that is done is we have done a catalog replication with the new products. Some how this product is not seen.

Thanks

Lakshman

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

If you have checked all these and looks fine so please try to execute this RFC directly with the same parameters which are used from JCO, so put debugger and get the import parameter list from here and then try directly with RFC.

By this you will get some idea.

Thanks,

Hamendra

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Did you check the attributes for the particular product that is not visible like sales org, distribution channel etc.

Thanks,

Ambili

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Have you checked the status (active/deactive) and authorization.

Please also confirm about the queries raised by Steffen.

Thanks,

Hamendra

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

what kind of catalog views are you talking about? Browsing in the web? Or during maintenance in the back end?

Regards,

Steffen