cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Scheduling agreements from Sales in SAP BI

0 Kudos

I have been going through various posts, and sap notes, but could not find a concrete answer on how to get this information in SAP BI

Can some one direct me to some sap notes  or previous discussions, it would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

SAP Came back with a reply to create a Generic DS.

SO we are going ahead with the same

Thanks

Lalan

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All LO data sources we can see at ecc side LBWE, here under Sales application(11) you can check data sources.

if your familiar with BW LO Extraction then can follow it.

DataSource 2LIS_11_V_SSL.

thru data source you can find bw info objects and target by using bi content help.

Useful note - 1347563

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply,

yes, we have all the data sources active via LBWE and extracting sales data.

Also I have gone through the sap note 1347563 and other note 782366, it specifically mentions that extracting the scheduling agreements is an exception, so we cannot get Scheduling Agreements via those data sources

Is there a way, by which I can modify the 2LIS_11_V_SSL data source to get that information?

Thanks,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But its risky to modify the standard data source logic. in such case better to check SAP Support.

But we can enhance data source with extra fields.

Other wise we can go with custom data source based on  source tables(schedule agreement )

0 Kudos

yep, agreed , so was waiting for reply from someone who has implemented this in their organization.

I have also opened up sap oss message today

Thanks.