cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert imported activity on TEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Some developer checked-in and imported some changes on a Development Component to TEST system. After that when users access the application (on test system) the system returns the error NodeInfo (path=DC1.DC2 Interface/DC2.ContextNode, class=com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo): cannot add a structure field to a non-structure node.

I've checked-out components DC1 and DC2 and when I'm going to edit them (WebDynpro perspective) I can not see the WD component interface, custom controllers and some other component's parts. I guess this is caused by a wrong modification but the fact that the other developer was able to check-in, activate and import the changes makes me doubt about my guess.

That's why I am asking how to revert the imported activity or meybe how to go back to the code on production system to try to correct the lost of DC parts. But if someone thinks that this problem could be solved by other way please let me know which is it and how to execute it.

I hope someone could help me with this problem.

Best regards,

Gregory Mayorga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

there is no way to "revert an import". That is already history. What you can do is to find the problem, fix it, and then move it till the test phase again (check-in, activate, release, import to cons, assemble, import to test).

What you can try as well is to Sync To Date (i.e. pick a date where you did not have the problem yet) in NWDS, do your changes, and then walk through again the development cycle as I just wrote above.

Also in NWDS if you cannot see certain elements of your wd java application, then did you try to reload and rebuild the application? you can do these in the context menu of the wd java project.

Further, if I could see the whole trace as it is without any truncation and/or modification perhaps I could tell more (no guarantee though )

Cheers,

Ervin