cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Add confirmation button in SAPCRMSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to replace the action in the default Add confirmation button in SAPCRMSM. Once clicks on the Add confirmation button, Confirmation items screen should appear instead of default Add confirmation screen. I am using Agentry v70.5.1.10 and deploying to SMP 3.0 for Windows platform (1366*768).

Whenever I change the Add confirmation button to get the desired output, its disabled. I am very new to this platform.

Can anyone help me please?

The below screen should appear,

-Basil Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Basil,

Your customization is complex and doesn't work because the product was not designed to function that way.  I know because I wrote most of it myself.  This isn't something you should attempt without the proper Agentry training.  Take one of the classes offered by SAP to get up to speed and really understand how an Agentry application is built.

I will explain in brief why it isn't as simple as changing the button to point to another action.  The ServiceOrderItemsConfirmSelect action is the one called when you are on the confirmation details and choose to "Add Order Items".  This action expects a Confirmation to be passed to it.  You can tell this by looking at the Object defined on the Action.  You can't go directly to this screen without first creating the Confirmation header that it relies on.  You are trying to go directly from the Service Order to this screen without passing in the required Confirmation.  That wont work.  You could instead create a new Action called "ConfirmationAddSilent" that creates a new confirmation header without user interaction.  Do this by running a transaction step that does not use a screen set.  Then pass that Confirmation object to ServiceOrderItemsConfirmSelect Sub-Action and you should be good.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In terms of education options, I would recommend that you look at sap classes MOB300 (a base Agentry class) and MOB310 (SAP WM Class) - Training section SMP: Agentry is here to stay

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I have tried like you mentioned in the comment. And its working properly. Thank you.

I am analysing the standard application and trying to do the customization. Thats why I am facing this much difficulty. Thank you for your support.

Bill,

Currently there are no courses for MOB300. I have checked the link you have provided.

-Basil Jose

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I went to training.sap.com and searched for MOB300.  I comes up with a class at the beginning of June.  That may be too far out time wise for your needs or depending on your location it may not work.

There is an e-learning option MOB30R and MOB31R which I believe are recorded versions of the MOB300 class split into two parts.  Note: My information on MOB30/31R are based on the website only.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

The selected values are not displaying in the Confirmations screen. I have created a list tile view which is mapped to a confirmation screenset and created a detail screen in the confirmation screen and also a list tile view to hold the confirmation items. There I have mapped to Confirmations> Confirmations Items property. But the values are not displaying in the confirmation. Please help me. I have tried my best according to my knowledge.

-Basil Jose

Answers (0)