cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order can be closed without UD set for related Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I have a question. Now our finance found that when they close the process order, the order can be closed without UD set for related inspeciton lot. Previously, if related Inspection lot of the products was not be set UD, when closing the process order by finance , SAP will show an standard error message CO440, and the process order can't be closed before the UD has been set.

But now  our business has changed. We decided to post the products to a storage location which managed by Handling unit. And the GR will be done through an inbound delivery. Therefore, when closing the process order , the error message will not be displayed, even if the inspection lot has not been set UD. This made the QA out of control, is there anyone who can help me with this? I am not sure this is related to the new business modification.

BR/ Neo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neo,

Have you set the HU inspection' -Inspection for Handling Unit in material master?

As can you make a transfer posting for inspection lots with inspection stock handling units using inspection lots (the usage decision) by also using transactions such as Transaction HUMO or Transaction VLMOVE. The direct result of this is that inspection lots are not taken into account.

You may raise this to OSS if any workaround is there.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar