cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Create Leave Reqeust Ui5 Absence Hours NaN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing ESS UI5. The create leave request screen defaulting Absence Hours as NaN, even after the Daily workschedule is showing planned hours.

We are at SP 007.

Screen shot here.

Appreciate any inputs and help

Thanks

Gita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ashwaldron1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have raised an OSS with SAP for the same issue.

Regards,

Ash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good, let us know the response.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its a complex issue and occurs only in UI5 leave request screen, development team is already working on it as i did see it

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes, SAP has released Note 2140301. After implementing the note, the NaN is not populating, however after clicking on Check or send button the application is unresponsive.

We have updated to SAP already.

Have you facing the same issue?

Thanks

Gita

ashwaldron1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gita,

I am also experiencing problems after implementing this note.

The system no longer accepts hours entered in this field, even submitting a half day absence as 3.5 hours for example the system still treats the absence as one full day.

Regards,

Ash

Former Member
ashwaldron1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gita,

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem as I have already applied this note.

Regards,

Ash

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please apply the above note 2134484 - Leave Request UI5: Application hangs when an end user tries to send a leave for leave hours incorrect, its a new issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have applied both these notes, but the issue still persists, is ther any other note that also needs to be applied?

regards

Bharti

ashwaldron1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti,

Please refresh/delete your browser and NWBC (if being used) cache and then clear the GW cache.

You should see that the issue is resolved then.

Sometimes with these SAP note fixes to UI5, very often you will see that the issue is not resolved straight away after implementing a note, but carrying out the above steps and sometimes even checking the issue on the next day will return a positive result.

Good luck!

Ash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ash, I implemented 2 notes for this issue : 2140301 & 2134484.

it was still showing the same issue. therefore some fix has been done by Dev Team & now the issue is resolved

Thanks for your reply!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

NaN is Not a Number.

Looks to be data type issue in UI5 or OData for Absence hours. In back end can u see what is the value.

There might be OSS notes for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find any solution for this issue ?

We have HR Renewa 2.0 FP 3!

Please replay!

Regards,

Nuno Vilar

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you change the hours manually and see? also, did you check with different browsers like chrome? is it happening to all users? main issue is default value is not working ? i didnt any note also for this, maybe an issue too!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

We tried changing the NaN with some hours and system again defaulting NaN. Same issue with all browsers.

I tried WDA Leave request and its working fine. Also when we create 2001 also works fine.

So, it looks for me bug. We raised an OSS message and no solution yet from SAP.

I will update once i hear back from them

Thanks

Gita

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i know what is that leave type selected there ....can u select another leave type and apply again once ....... once check in 2006 balance of that leave type......or else once if possible try to restart the portal and check again. can check below note also or else u can increase SP level ...check once

2018826 - Leave Request UI5: Issues with Leave History and Planning tab