Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing job RV60SBAT follow with RSEOUT00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have two jobs set in the following sequence:

Job1: RV60SBAT (create billing document) Billing document has output (IDoc) with medium 4 (send immediately)

Job2: RSEOUT00 This job is set to start as soon as job1 completed.

Issue below happened:

Some IDocs created from job1 were not selected by job2.

Until now issue is not reproduciable.

I wish to know is it possible that even Job1 (RV60SBAT) completed(=SM37 shows finished) the database update of Idocs or

lock on Idocs were not finished?  In orther words, when job2 (RSEOUT00) starts, some Idocs created from billing documents of

Job1 were not updated/released completely?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to provide a gap (say for example 5 minutes) between job1 and job 2 run time and can try. Also take a look at OSS Note  1862248 - Delays sending outbound Idocs (status 30) which have been configured to transfer immediate...which may help to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your suggestion.

May I know how to set a gap between job1 and Job2?

At SM36 "start condition" I could only find 6 options (Immediatly, Date/time; after job; After event; after opreation mode; workday/time)

It is not possible to know how long will job1 run, so I could not set an exact start time for Job2.

PS: In partner profile, the seting is  "collect Idoc". not transfer immediately.

Thanks.

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Valeria,

Why don't you put them at different steps in a single job, that will ensure that second step starts only when first one is completed.

Or you can put them in a process chain with steps one after another.

Rgds

Neelesh