SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit change balance in FPL9 before and After release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing an issued relevant to the display of security deposit entry posted at consumer account level and upon releasing it, the account balance display modify from the day it was posted in system.

We generate a security deposit request at consumer account level and when we realize the payment, it creates a SD.

If you see in above attached snapshot, on date 16.07.2012 balance is 19,110.13 and on next date 23.07.2012 as SD realised from consumer, balance become 7,135.13.

Now if we completely released SD to consumer account, then account balance will change after release.

You can see on 16.07.2012 the balance is same in both images. But on 23.07.2012, after SD release the balance is adjusted automatically and
balance difference exist. In image you can see, after SD release balance become 5,044.85.

Now requirement is to control this behaviour of FPL9 on SD release. We want that balance change occur in FPL9 only after the date on which SD released. Not from on the date SD realised in system on different dates.

Please help me to understand the behaviour of FPL9 display and if there is any such enhancement, configuration exist in system to achieve me this objective.

Regards

Arun

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.