cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class type, Class name, class value etc characteristics during Equipment save in IE01/IE02

former_member652338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have found many SDN threads before posting this query, but unfortunately I could not find any.

My requirements are:-

1) I am creating a new Equipment using IE01. At the time of save, I need to capture all the relevant information of Equipment and primarily the Class attributes like Class type, Class Name and its corresponding values.

I have tried the User exit IEQM0003 which gets triggered during Equipment save. But I could not find the values class type, class values etc in the user exit.

Can you please suggest me any BADI/User Exit, which will have the class type, class values etc at run time during Equipment save?

2) Also i see that for new equipment, I see that the user exit IEQM0003 does not have any equipment number being generated. So can u help me in providing any user exit which gives the Equipment number during the time of its save?

I have tried lots from my end but could not find it. So please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with EXIT_SAPLITO0_001 or EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 but not sure on this.  Ideally, you should have posted this in ABAP forum

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member652338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have tried using the above exits provided by you. But no exit is having the Class classification details during the time of save.

If you have come across any scenario as mine, can you kindly share the Exit/BADI which gives the Class classifications during Equipment save using IE01/IE02 please.