cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Horizon in Past Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked the forecast horizon in past tab in snp2.once we check the forecast horizon in snp2 the demand should not show in the initial transfer in the planning book. Kindly help why the initial transfer having the demand in the planning book.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada Lv,

Thanks for your reply,

It is not customized planning book.

For this situation we cleared the past forecast manually.

We asked users to release forecast required amount not older than one month but there is response from them. so we are deleting manually through /sapapo/rlcdel.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ravi Sagar Chennu

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using customizing planning book? If yes, do you have the same macros as in standard SNP planning book? Please check whether the same happens also in standard SNP planning book.
If possible, please attaché a screenshot of your planning book, provide the initial column.
Many Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Your question is confusing to me.

What did you mean by "initial transfer in the planning book"?

During the forecast horizon, the forecast is not considered but any other demands such as sales orders are still considered in total demand for those days. To Rupesh's point, are you seeing any numbers in total demand key figure in planning book in your forecast horizon period? Hopefully, you also maintained the forecast horizon ( such as 4 days or 3 days), not just checking the forecast horizon in past" in the SNP2 tab.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Check the check the 'Total Demand' key figure.The forecasts created is not not calculated into total demand.  Please view with daily bucket.

Also refer this discussion,

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

To above my question I am adding few points, forecast horizon should not consider while running heuristic but when we are running heuristic it considering the demand and creating the planned order. can anyone tell why the heuristic is considering even though we checked the selection "forecast horizon in past" in the SNP2 tab in product master.