cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for SoD Review at second stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement for managers (at the 1st stage in the SoD review) to review as many risks in their respective work item- then have the system automatically route the "untouched"  risks line items (that have not been mitigitated or not actioned) to the SoD SME. We want the SoD SME to be picked up based on user group. 2 questions:

1) How can we acheive the requirement of automatically routing unworked line items in the request to the SoD SME - SoD SME to be determined based on user group. My thoughts is that we would need a custom rule and a custom agent to acheive this requirement as I have not seen any option out of the box to address this requirement. In our scenrio, having "security" or a group of "reviewers" at the second stge is not an option.

2) What options do we have at the manager stage in order to accomplish the aforementioned requirement? I know that with parameter 2023 - we can allow the mnagers to remove the roles directly or choose not to. I tried the forward option but it appears the forward option is not working and it's a known SAP issue.

Suggestions and ideas are highly and urgently welcome. How are you handling the SoD review process at your company? - @ the 1st stage and 2nd stage?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think a Custom routing rule(with non-worked items as the criteria) can help route to SoD SME Path. In SOD SME path, you can provide Agent id as 'User group based'. I do not have GRC system now, so, I am not able to provide the exact terms.

The Custom Routing rule, needs to be provided in the1st stage.So, there need not be 2nd stage. because requests will be routed to SOD SME path, from 1st stage.

logic of routing: Non-worked items can be calculated 'to those work items, which have not been approved/rejected/removed within a certain time period'.

Could you also check if any standard Routing rule satisfies your requirement.

I will try to find out other possibilities of routing

Regards

Plaban