cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Personal Profile Address Overview Page Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am implementing ESS EHP6 to our client and everything is working fine except address.

Here is the issue with address, when I am trying to edit my existing record, it is not delimiting the previous record in SAP, it is replacing the existing record with the system date which is not correct and I tested other applications like Bank and Communications which is perfectly working fine when I a editing the record, it is delimiting the previous record and it is creating the new record.

And then I did same configuration settings for address infotype for the sybtypes like the other infotype in the table: V_T7XSPERSBTY

Still issue is same.

Could you please help me to resolve my issue.

Thank You!!

-Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat u did? which use case u have given can we know in V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP and the one  above which ur using  is not the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us know the usecase used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar/Jwala,

I am using the use case: B1.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank You!!

-Abhiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the diff between A and B use cases.

A: A record can be created specifying the valid start and/or end date Multiple records can exist.. By default the ESS scenario's will allow you specify the start date as today or future date.  If you wish to enable ESS scenario's to accept a start date in the past, Business Add-in "HRXSS_PER_BEGDA" can be implemented.

B: A record can be created without specifying the valid start and/or end date.  Multiple records are not possible.

Go for suitable A option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar/Jwala,

Thank you for your reply, finally I got whatever I want in other way.....but still I am having a problem with to display address on the overview page. Why I am able to see the previous address on the overview page, we should be able to see the current valid address only, I tried to resolve the issue.....but I am not able to find....please find the below screen for your understanding.

Please help me if you have any idea why I am able see the delimited record.

Thank You!!

Abhiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it depends on badi HRXSS_PER_BEGDA implementation, You might have to make the changes there.

A: A record can be created specifying the valid start and/or end date Multiple records can exist.. By default the ESS scenario's will allow you specify the start date as today or future date.  If you wish to enable ESS scenario's to accept a start date in the past, Business Add-in "HRXSS_PER_BEGDA" can be implemented.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue with use case B1.

Thank You!!

-Abhi