cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Sales Orders/Quotes and ability to provide expected delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to find out if there is a way to allow a user who is booking a Sales Quote (of type Sales Order) in C4C the following

1) Ability to order 5000 pcs of an item on the Sales Quote Item and then request the delivery of 1000 pcs every month

Anyone who has catered to similar requests, can I get some suggestions. The closest I could get to is extending the Sales Quote Item with expected date field and then change it line by line which is kind of crude.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guenter_wilmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note that sales order will be introduced with release 15.02 release.

In your case you shoud create 5 items (can be copied with release 15.02) and change the requested delivery date on item to each month (hidden field).

Regards,

Günter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guenter,

Yes found the field. It is called Requested Delivery Date and gets copied from the Sales Order Header. So basically you copy the Order Line and put the date?

Also now that you mention Sales Order is introduced. Should I see a new Sales Order tab? Where?

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram

guenter_wilmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

There will be a new sales order view under WoC SALES. This can be enabled only via scoping of ERP integration. View still needs to be assigned to the business role of the user.

Answers (0)