cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy is not displaying in BEx Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please give me inputs why Hierarchies are not displaying in the report.

I have loaded the hierarchy and it is their in RSH1, I am not able to see the hierarchies in report .

In the report i have checked the option to display the hierarchy.

It is working fin in the development, not in the UAT

Please do need full on this.

Following  is the screen dump of the variable screen

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank All,

I guess there is problem in hierarchy itself because creating hierarchy in DEV it is taking one hierarchy name as in below screen dump

And after transporting to UAT it is carry same hierarchy in UAT, due to this while going to f4 of cost center  variable in UAT it is displaying as mentioned in above screen shot in the original post

in the above screen shot the highlighted on is hierarchy in DEV, as mentioned above it is carry same to UAT. is there any solution for the above to take UAT hierarchy or we manually need to change in UAT, please let me know

Regards,

Venkat

sheldon_piao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Variable F4 will be controlled at either RSD1 or infoprovider level. See KBA 1565809.
If both settings are exactly same, please confirm what mode (M/D) is used.
If the issue is relevant for hierarchy itself, please reactivate the hierarchy in UAT system.

Best Regards,
Sheldon.

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I didn't get what you are trying to explain in your reply...can you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Akanksha

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ven,

Can you please check the following things once

1)DId you have proper authorization in UAT system?

2)Check your hierarchy in UAT its active or not

3)if its not active please activate and then check in report level.

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you compare info object settings and hierarchy settings at dev and Qua system.

at Qua, have you loaded master data to your hierarchy info object?

if yes then try to run attribute change run and see.

if not shown then again re transport your bex query from dev to qua and check it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

- Check if the hierarchy is active or not

- Logout and login from Bex Analyser, do this step only if are already logged in when the change where made

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did you activate the hierarchy after loading it?

Please do and try to execute the report.

Thanks,

Akanksha

oliver_uy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

can you check properties of zccd_costctr  if variable is of type Hierarchy and the infoobject hierarchy of cost center is pointed to the correct hierarchy in Bex Query designer? 

you can also try an account with BI_ALL authorization to check if the problem is with authorization or the design of the report.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Is the hierarchy created for an authorization-relevant Characteristic? If yes, please make sure that you have sufficient authorization for the respective hierarchy and hierarchy nodes.

Best regards,

Sander