Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.1: SSO ticket expired when executing create/update BAPI

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just enabled SSO for Work Manager 6.1 with just a small problem already solved as I mentioned in that post:

At first I only tested the initial synchronization which worked properly. Further synchronizations also work well, even if I create a new Work Order in the backend, it will be retrieved.

But when I try to execute any action from the client (create/edit notification, change work order status, create time record...) I will get an error from the steplet. For instance I tried to change the work order status to HOLD and I got the following error message:

"WorkOrderHoldSteplet - Problem in BAPI Create (/SMERP/PM_DOORDERMBLSTATUS_UPD): System received an expired SSO ticket on SAP_HOST_NAME sysnr 01"

02/26/2015 18:08:37, 1,        20,        18, Thr       6384, WorkOrderHoldSteplet - Problem in BAPI Create (/SMERP/PM_DOORDERMBLSTATUS_UPD): System received an expired SSO ticket on SAP_HOST_NAME sysnr 01

What could be the possible explication to this issue? I don't understand why "GET" BAPIs are correctly executed using the SSO ticket and the rest trigger this error.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible the clocks of SSO ticket issuing and accepting system are not synchronized?

Take a look at this SAP note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1828371

Regards,

Chung

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Chung,

This is a link to an interesting note that could solve the issue for someone searching by the same error I was facing.

My problem though, had a different root cause and has been solved via another SAP note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2088237

If anyone needs to implement note 2088237 for WM 6.1, be aware that the included .jar file is overriding classes not existing in first Work Manager 6.1.0.0 Java Source SAP-Common project. I had to download the source code version 6.1.3 (WORKMGJAVASRC_01_3-80000157.ZIP) from SAP site and upgrade the SAP-Common project. I left the other projects with the old version because we already performed tests in our system and I could check that most of them didn't introduce releveant changes except SAP-DocumentManagement.

Answers (0)