cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide and Rename custom group title in form guibb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have recently started working on the FPM framework for my company and I have question regarding a scenario and hoping that you guys can help me with any comments:

On the incident basic information tab, I have created a custom group having some checkboxes in it(Please refer the attachment). The problems I am facing with it is:

1> How can make this group hidden at runtime based on certain conditions.

2> Why doesn't the application read the OTR text for the group title ?

I have already tried changing the field default values or hiding the individual fields in the GET_DATA method of the feeder class but that are all at individual field level but, I don't see anything where I can modify the groups.

Any help is appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karsten_heth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

the title of a group automatically disappears as soon as all elements of the group are hidden.

So set all checkboxes to hidden on individual field level, and the whole group disappears.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karsten,

Yes you are correct, I was aware of the same but, I was looking if there was something which we can do at the parent level(Ex: Group) and not at all individual element level(Ex: Checkboxes) because sometimes there might be a group having 15-20 elements.

karsten_heth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you have a large number of elements you could use the VISIBILITY_REF field in the field catalog. Use the same reference field for all elements and you can toggle the visibility of all elements by changing one single field. It's as easy as that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Regarding the OTR text, did you check if the otr text language is included in your browser language preferences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sowmya for the reply,

To resolve the OTR text issue I had to implement the SAP Note(0001822579).