cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Delivered Status Date should be there in Standard Search and Result screen of Service Order. Product Delivered Time should be Available in Result screen and In Result screen there should be facility to filter on basis of Time

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Product Delivered Status Date should be there in Standard Search and Result screen of Service Order. Product Delivered Time should be Available in Result screen and In Result screen there should be facility to filter on basis of Time.

How to add this in search result screen.configuration is it possible? or any changes in development.

Compnent - BT116S_SRVO

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Still iam looking help for this,,Is it possible in configuration or wee need to create AET...is it feasible..provide my any valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

If you can get the date into the "Requested End" date then it will be available as standard.

Anything else will be custom.

Regards

Arden

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Product Delivered status date is not availble in standard..Wee need to create Throgh AET or we need to do customize.could you please tell me the steps what we need to do for this..Is it possible?

Thanks

kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

Please reread my comment. I said to try and populate "Requested End" Date.

Make sure the date profile assigned to the transaction includes this Date Type.

If you can populate this either manually or programmatically the solution should be quite forward.

If you cannot do this, only then should you look at making any significant sort of enhancement.

Regards

Arden