cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differentiate applicants for Questionnaire based filtration while applying ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a typical scenario in E-Recruiting (EHP7) , where for a some openings there is a minimum mandatory criteria like age, experience, education for getting selected for a particular position. So I will put a questionnaire with questions. So when candidates apply then based on the answers, system will do the filtration.

But there are two types of external candidates for whom this questionnaire criteras are not applicable when they apply.

That is if I have 5 mandatory criteria to be full-filled for applicant, except for these two external candidate types the other candidates should be rejected/filtered out based on the questionnaire options given while applying.

These two candidate groups if they belong to particular nationality and particular religion, then when they respond to the questionnaire just like all other candidates, even if they do not meet the mandatory criteria, they should be accepted and assigned to the requisition. Technically speaking, questionnaire should not be applicable for them.

Needs some light on  where exactly this functionality can be built in Questionnaire section.

Awaiting inputs..

Regards,

Paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Are the candidate types where you don't want to have the mandatory questionnaire stored somewhere?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Actually, all candidates should respond to a questionnaire while applying for a job.

The questionnairee will contain the initial screening criterias to accept application for the opening. Based on their response either they will attached to the requisition or screened out by the system.

So Questionnaire is mandatory for all candidates. But the catch, if candidates who apply for the job opening from specific country/region/language, they should not be filtered even if they do not have suitable criterais which are listed in the questionnaire.

Thats the issue.

Pls suggest your points.

Regards,

Paul.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I guess this filtering is done by a third party product?

Regards,

Nicole