cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change production version during production order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears all

i would like to know if there is a way to change production version (VERID) during production order creation.

I try with SMOD PP000006 and PP00000012 and through Badi Workorder_update but i am not able to change production version durig creation of production order.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks a lot

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Did you think to quota. So, during heuristic run you will have an automatic order creation for a preferred prod.version.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

i checked very well the status's badi :

I think that is all correct but when i create a production order don't get to break-point.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks

Daniele

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Go to SE19 and check if you have implementation: IMPL_IPPE_MRP_PRODV.

If yes, then I don't think you can activate ZMD_MODIFY_PRODVERS. Because the BADI can not have two implementations..

When you go to SE19 for ZMD_MODIFY_PRODVERS, do you see that is Active? I know that if yuou press the Activation button the status is set as Active, but it is not saved.

If have seen, that this is a common problem. Try deactivating  IMPL_IPPE_MRP_PRODV and then activating your implementation.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniele,

For CO01 selection production versions selection is based on OPL8 configuration.

If you are talking about during CO41 order conversion then check below user exits.

PPCO0001    enhancement when saving the order

PPCO0007    Exit when saving production order

PPCO0006 Enhancement to predefined fields in order header

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

really i need to set a specific production version for a single order type.

I have a production version :

0001 Standard

0002 Re-work

I would like to explode production version 0001 in standard order type and 0002 production version

in a re-work order type.

The production order is created direclty by sales order and in this case i can't convert planned order in production order changing production version during MRP planning through specific Badi.

So i am triyng to set production version during production order creation automatically if there is a way.

Thanks a lot

Daniele

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Use BAdI: MD_MODIFY_PRODVERS

I just made a quick test in my sandbox and it should work. You will see that the BAdI is call during the creation of the order in CO01.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniele,

You are in assembly order scenario planning strategy 82 Assembly orders with production orders.

Production order is automatically created by system when creating the sales order, and then, in the production order, you can choose the production version.

You define in the material master that the selection must absolutely be carried out by production versions in MRP4 view and 0001 Standard fist production version.

So while creating sales order system will pick version 0001 Standard as default.

However for rework you are creating the production order manually there you can select the production version 0002 Re-work.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Have you tested the BAdI? Did it work?

Thanks and Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

i have tried with Badi advised by you but don't get in my custom point.

I insert in the se19 the following abap code :

ZMD_MODIFY_PRODVERS  -> Method MODIFY_PRODUCTION_VERSION

IF_EX_MD_MODIFY_PRODVERS~MODIFY_PRODUCTION_VERSION

method IF_EX_MD_MODIFY_PRODVERS~MODIFY_PRODUCTION_VERSION.

BREAK-POINT.

endmethod.

After that i tried to create a production order through CO01 but don't get to my break-point.

I think that this badi work well during MRP run both production order and planned order but don't in production order creation.

I something wrong? you have already test in your system and it worked for you , is possible that i don't make  something?

Thanks a lot

Daniele

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Check if the implementation is Active. Go to SE19, enter the implementation name Classic BADI implementation = ZMD_MODIFY_PRODVERS and press display. Is Active?

If when you try to activate it, you get an message:

There are already implementations active

Then the implementation will not be activated. In that case, look for the implementation that is active and put the breakpoint in the code that already exists.

Kind Regards,
Mariano

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Daniele,

Why do you want to change the production version?

Do you want to change it during conversion or manual creation?

You can also use the manual selection of production version as per order type dependent parameters setting OPL8.

Production Version     1 Manual selection of production version

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar