Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasklist Run time error

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

while executing specific Tasklist group with certain Grc am getting runtime error(Dump) in all clients,and i thought there could be master data issue however some orphaned records been maintaining,could you please suggest how to find those records and from which table i need to delete those records in order to avoid the dump.

please find the dump for your reference.

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears to be a data inconsistency. Try the repair report from note 307432.

-Paul

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your replay.

In fact we set the deletion flag for PLAS records at the table level for that specific Task list group (which causing the Dump) and temporerly we resolved the issue.

However could you please suggest, we have been working on EHP7 with HANA, shall we go head by implementing above note(307432) in order to avoid the similar "Run time error" in future.

I have gone through this note and which is very old (Releasesd on 26.07.2004).

Thanks for your help and waiting for your replay.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinika

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note 307432 does not prevent the data inconsistency. It just contains the report ZPLPOCHK which can be used for repair. You only need to apply the note on a system where the inconsistency is found. It can be used on EHP7/HANA if necessary.

No specific cause is know as to why the inconsistency may happen.

-Paul

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

The Note 307432 which you have mentioned didnot work,actually one of the Tasklist group has data inconsistency in QAS,then i applied the same note in QAS,and tested but i am getting same runtime error.

could you suggest me how to over come this issue which is very critical.

Is there any other work around,if any please let me know or else any other dependent notes are there.

Thanks in advance.

Srinika

Answers (0)