cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Arrangement not Configured??

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I am getting the following error whenever I save a new Account with a business user.

"Communication Arrangement has not been configured; contact your key user.".

I have never encountered such kind of error before.

Special Thanks in advance.

Fred.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fred,

Looking at the error it seems it is with respect to some integration with other system. Is your tenant integrated to some other system?

If yes can you please elaborate on what all configurations have you maintained for replication of Account?

If you have configured the Communication Arrangement for Business Partner replication to external system, can you once checked if you have maintained the Communication URL as expected?

These were my general thoughts after looking into this error. If you can share the information in detail, maybe we can try to analyze the probable cause of it.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Chandan. It seems a problem related to an "half-configured" integration with the backend. Can you share more informations in case the problem persists?

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Chandan,

Thank you and Sorry for my late reply.

I only have SAP predefined Communication Arrangements.

I dont understand your question "Is your tenant integrated to some other system?".

My tenant is a development one.

Sorrry for my poor knowledge.

Regards,

Fred

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fred,

By saying that I mean if there exists any integration between your Cloud tenant and ECC or CRM system. (Cloud tenant can be integrated with these systems to get the data replicated between them)

So I just wanted to know if your cloud tenant is indeed integrated then kindly confirm whether Communication Arrangement configured for Account replication is replicated properly. I understand you mainly involved into Cloud Application Studio so might have less information on this but team working on the integration piece might understand this more clearly.

Let me know if my explanation could at least give you some idea. Let me know if any query.

Regards,

Chandan

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Chandan .

Thanks for the explanation. But I still cannot get what you meant. Really sorry.

I have never encountered this kind of error before.

How can I confirm  whether Communication Arrangement configured for Account replication is replicated properly? All the Communication Arrangements I have right now are "Predefined" ones.

Regards,

Fred

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never mind. Since you're saying you have only "pre defined" Communication Arrangement, there wouldn't be any Integration specific configuration on your system.

If I would have to try to solve this issue, I aint an expert on Cloud Application Studio but After this I would like to see if any enhancement are made for BO of Accounts.

Regards,

Chandan

Answers (0)