cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying only last record(in entityset) multiple times in Table (Using Association & Navigation)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created a oData service with Header and Items data using the below reference link

oData service is working fine in backend sap system & i'm getting data of Item data using both type of requests

/StoreHeaderSet('0010000319')/StoreItem

/StoreItemsSet?$filter=Rsnum eq '0010000319'

But when i'm using this in my front end Eclipse & browser its displaying only last record multiple times (ex: if the Items contains five record "001,002,003,004,005" its displaying only 005(last Record) five times in the Table)

i don't know why it's happening please help me any suggestions will be accepted and Appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possibly the keys in your oData aren't set properly. Check your oData if there is a key assigned to the EntitySet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have set the KEY as Rsnum in both Header & Items entity set and i'm getting the data correctly i.e getting complete 18 records when i'm using Gateway client but when i'm using in my UI Table its showing the last single record 18 times.

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make Rsnum and Matnr as key for Item entity set. It will solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In it items entity set you'll need two keys to be defined. 1 for the Header & 1 for the item. You only have one & you may need one more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its working fine....

Thank you very much for your answer...

Answers (0)