cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove link from BreadCrumb List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone let me know how can i  remove the link from the breadcrumb list , i.e to leave the breadcrumb item example "Address" without link.

Regards,

Shiny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement it on your own by creating an appropriate framework part. You cant do any customizing on breadcrumb runtime behaviour afaik, but you are free to configure this one completely out

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

Is there any parameter or properties which will disable the link of an breadcrumb item.

Regards,

Shiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I sad already: afaik no

You cant do any customizing on breadcrumb runtime behaviour afaik, but you are free to configure this one completely out

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

My aim is to improve BreadCrumb list. The requirement is "if the application has subnavigation enteries then remove the link from the breadcrumb list, but to leave the words for eg " Address Book" without link

A->B->C(without link as it has sub navigation to “D”) ->D

Can you help me to achieve the above requirement?

Regards,

Shiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned you can write your own breadcrumb, like: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1219181

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Lawrence.

I tried with above scn thread, but couldn't able to find the page. Is it possible to share the document here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome. If you are talking about the link in the mentioned thread, I have no idea there this one originally pointed to. I would assume it pointed to the nav tag lib, which you can find in the current version here: Navigation Tag Library - Portal - SAP Library

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

I am getting error message  While customizing breadcrumb component, for javascript file file(toolbar.js) i can
see error message as attached.  Can you  help me to get out of from this
error message.  Below is the screen shot of error.

Regards,

Shiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiny, in generally you could be not allowed to set header settings: javascript - WebKit "Refused to set unsafe header 'content-length'&quot...

I have no idea what customizing you have done in particularly. You need to debug this to understand properly what is running wrong.

cheers