SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction document for Idoc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am seeking little information about below Idoc type from POS to SAP IS Retail,

I would like to know that, what are the transaction documents generated in SAP IS Retail after executing of below inbound idoc type.

For example WPUUMS – It will create billing document for aggregate sales and material document for Goods movement.

Similarly, please help me for below Idoc type.

·         WPUBON

·         WPUTAB

·         WPUBWB

·         WPUFIB

·         WPUKSR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanrajsinh,

I'd recommend you to go through the help.sap.com POS Inbound Interface for general information;

POS Interface - Inbound @ help.sap.com

and then crawl through related customizing in SPRO: Sales & Distribution > POS Interface > Inbound where you'll find the document types corresponding to individual IDoc types and IMG documentation per activity is also quite 'explicit'.

Not to leave you only with links, more information below but document types generated depend on the above config;

WPUBON - POS interface: Upload sales docs (receipts) non-aggregated;

Usually creates billing document and article document to post sales and goods issue per receipt, billing type and movement types can be defined in SPRO POS as above > Control Sales per receipt

WPUFIB - POS Interface: Upload Financial Accounting Interface SRS/POS

creates only FI posting (accounting documents) for pre-defined POS financial transactions; SPRO POS as above > Transaction Types for Financial Transactions and Trans.Type  Cotrol of Fin.Trans.

WPUKSR - POS Upload Cashier Data

Cashier statistics, I've only used it for statistics (RIS, no transaction documents created)

WPUTAB - POS interface: Upload day-end closing POS / Payment List

Creates billing document to post payment per payment type if not already posted via receipts, SPRO POS as above > Payment List Control

WPUUMS - POS interface: Upload sales data (compressed)

as WPUBON but aggregated sales, SPRO POS as above > Aggregated Sales Control

WPUWBW - POS interface: Upload goods movements

Creates article documents to post goods movements

Note that you usually do not use all IDoc types at the same time as this would lead e.g. to posting a single receipt via multiple flows.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanrajsinh,

I'd recommend you to go through the help.sap.com POS Inbound Interface for general information;

POS Interface - Inbound @ help.sap.com

and then crawl through related customizing in SPRO: Sales & Distribution > POS Interface > Inbound where you'll find the document types corresponding to individual IDoc types and IMG documentation per activity is also quite 'explicit'.

Not to leave you only with links, more information below but document types generated depend on the above config;

WPUBON - POS interface: Upload sales docs (receipts) non-aggregated;

Usually creates billing document and article document to post sales and goods issue per receipt, billing type and movement types can be defined in SPRO POS as above > Control Sales per receipt

WPUFIB - POS Interface: Upload Financial Accounting Interface SRS/POS

creates only FI posting (accounting documents) for pre-defined POS financial transactions; SPRO POS as above > Transaction Types for Financial Transactions and Trans.Type  Cotrol of Fin.Trans.

WPUKSR - POS Upload Cashier Data

Cashier statistics, I've only used it for statistics (RIS, no transaction documents created)

WPUTAB - POS interface: Upload day-end closing POS / Payment List

Creates billing document to post payment per payment type if not already posted via receipts, SPRO POS as above > Payment List Control

WPUUMS - POS interface: Upload sales data (compressed)

as WPUBON but aggregated sales, SPRO POS as above > Aggregated Sales Control

WPUWBW - POS interface: Upload goods movements

Creates article documents to post goods movements

Note that you usually do not use all IDoc types at the same time as this would lead e.g. to posting a single receipt via multiple flows.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Thanks Tomas