cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NC Logging/Disposition with SFC QTY>1, not able to Log Second NC on SFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i ran into a problem with the NC Logging / Disposition functionality while trying to log NCs for SFCs with a Quantity>1

Scenario:

Released SFC with Quantity = 10

NC_DATA_ENTRY Activity Rule ALLOW_PARTIAL set to YES

NC_DATA_ENTRY Activity Rule AUTO_SPLIT set to NEVER (ASK and ALWAYS don't make a difference)

Data Field Assignment Maintenance: Attached Data Field DEFECT_COUNT to Data Type attached to my NC Codes

NC Code Maintenance: Set Maximum NC Limit (SFC) to 0

Material Maintenance: Qty Restriction set to Whole Number (tried Any Number as well, no difference)

Started SFC QTY 1 at first Operation

Logged NC for QTY1, QTY1 automatically Dispositioned and Scrapped

Now the issue:

If i start a second QTY 1 in the POD, and try to Log a NC, the NC Selection appears and i can choose a NC Code,

but the "Log NC" button stays greyed out.

The same thing happens on different Operations as well, so somehow the the system doesn't allow a second NC to be logged against the SFC.

Is there an additional configuration i have to execute to get this working as expected?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've tried your scenario. In my system, "Log NC" button in NC Selection plugin gets activated each time when NC Data Entry plugin is closed and I select a row in Available NC Codes column of NC Selection plugin.

If NC Data Entry plugin is open, the button is grayed out always.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are right, apparently during my back and forth testing i didn't notice this.

I checked in on it again and now it is working as expected.

Thanks!