Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Night is too dark, the Morning is more Brighter

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

after a long time at SCN, i am posting any discussion at this forum. What i have seen in my internal life that Life Pushes you some feet back, after that

you moves more faster than ever before. So, i wants to know from fellow colleagues that why it happens . I simply means to say that to take a good journey ahead, why sometimes we have to put ourselves a bit back.

Why not we maintain our Consistencies in going ahead. I need your valuable points so that any one who just have witnessed such a scenario will boost

themselves by knowing the reason behind it. And in the future he will achieve what he wants.

Regards

Sanjeev kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The bowstring must be pulled back before the arrow can be loosed.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During your journey there are sometimes where you need to stop, look
backwards, and see what went right and what went wrong... if you were on the
right path, you may take bigger steps. if you were not, you'll easily correct
it and resume your journey.

My Best Regards,

Abdulla

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

True. Life will always have issues. But wherever there is a hardship, there is an ease followed. And wherever there is an ease, there is a hardship also followed. It's the 'nature of the nature'. Keep in mind that, the life of an SAPier(and of others too) will have lots of issues called as BADI definitions. All that matter is how you implement them... ....But true in some cases that you can't have a proper implementation.

Thanks,

Faisal

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When it rains in the night, the mornings are better indeed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Show me a straight road from start to finish and you'll have your perfect journey.