SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biller Direct - UCES - No EBPP Permission E000 for User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have done two different configurations to connect UCES and SAP ISU:

1.- UserManagement: FI

With this configuration I have been able to acces to BillerDirect application, but I need to have created the webuser created in SAP system (ISU). This aspect makes me think that we will need such users created in SAP as users wants to use BillerDirect application; then we will have to pay a considerable amount of money for the licences.

2.- UserManagement: UME

I have thought that if I don´t want to pay a lot of money for licences and we only want to mantain the users in USER MANAGMENT tool in the SAP Netweaver machine this configuration is the most useful. I have tested this configuration and I obtain the next error:

#Error#1#/Applications/Common/Configuration#Java#logmsg.um.nopermissions#com.sap.fin.fscmbase.resources.system#User  "{0}" does not have the authorizations necessary to log on to SAP Biller Direct.#1#UMEUSER01#

#Error##Java###No EBPP Permission E000 for User: UMEUSER01##

#Error##Java###com.sap.fin.webbase.UserWithoutPermissionException: No permission to logon!

Then, I wonder if is possible only have the users created in UME (with only on reference user created in SAP backend system and reported in the right property in XCM). If it is possible, how can I solve the issue reported in red color?

THANKS ABOVE ALL.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you get any solution for this E000 error please let us know.

We are facing the same error.

Please let us know.

0 Kudos

Hi

I faced this issue a long time ago (in 2010). I'm sure things have changed since, but anyways in our case, we had to maintain the BUS3007 Key as 'Company Code' + 10-digit Customer number. A total of 14 digits in the Key field.If customer number is less than 10 digits, prefix with zeroes.

Also, double check the following:

1. BD_POOL user authorizations
  2. BILLERDIRECT (reference user) authorizations
  3. WebUser authorizations
  4. WebUser Role Mapping to reference user (Webuser > GOTO> REFERENCES > Obj Type and Obj Key). Check that the Obj Key is 14 digits.

Hope that helps.

Manoj